Updated: March 7, 2018
Third Party Personal Data:
Use of Personal Data:
Personally Non-Identifiable Information:
We may collect personally non-identifiable information from you at the time of registration, or when you choose to use certain of our services. Examples include demographic data, age, education level, profession, geographic location or gender. SalonPick may store such information, or it may be included in databases owned and maintained by SalonPick’s affiliates, agents or service providers. This Website may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Website and the domain names of our visitors’ Internet service providers. It is important to note that no personal data is available or used in this process.
When you interact with us through the Website, we receive and store certain additional personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Examples include IP addresses, browser types, domain names, and other anonymous statistical data involving your use of the Website and/or our services.
Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand our users, we might analyze the personal data that is provided to the Website in aggregate form. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Cookies: In operating this Website, we may use a technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a piece of information that the computer that hosts our Website gives to your computer when you access a website. Our cookies help provide additional functionality to the Website and help us analyze Website usage more accurately.
Sharing Information: We won’t share you or you your clients’ personal information with anyone except for the situations listed below or unless we specifically inform you and give you an opportunity to opt out of our sharing your personal information.
We may share your personal information with:
– Authorized service providers. Our authorized service providers are companies that perform certain services on our behalf (“Authorized service providers”). These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analyses, supporting the Website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features we offer. These service providers may have access to your clients’ or your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions, but we do not allow them to share or use any of your personal information for any other purpose.
– SalonPick affiliates. We may share information we collect, including personal information, with SalonPick-owned or affiliated businesses (“SalonPick affiliates”). Sharing information with SalonPick affiliates enables us to provide you with information about a variety of products and services that might interest you. All SalonPick affiliates comply with applicable privacy and security laws and, at a minimum, in any commercial e-mail they send to you, will give you the opportunity to choose not to receive such e-mail messages in the future.
– Business partners. We may share your clients or your personal information with the merchants offering the products, services, promotions, contests and/or sweepstakes (“Business partners”). We won’t share your personal information with these Business partners unless you choose to participate in their offer or program. When you choose to engage in a particular offer or program, you authorize us to share your email address and other information with the relevant merchant.
Other Situations. We also may disclose your clients’ or your information:
– In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
– When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce the Terms of Service or other agreements or policies.
– In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Children: The Website and our related services are not intended for minors and we do not knowingly collect information from minors. Minors should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Website and our related services, you are representing that you are at least 18.
Opt-Out Policy: If, at any time after registering, you change your mind about receiving information from us or about the use of information volunteered by you, please send us a request specifying your new choice. Please contact us as specified above.
Copyright © 2018 SalonPick LLC. All rights reserved.